A: 835/837 SOLUTION™ is an easy-to-use, windows-based software utility that allows medical professionals to read, translate, analyze,export and manage all patient transactions from any insurance carrier within HIPAA compliant 4010 and 5010 ANSI 835 ERA files and 837 files.
A: The 835, or Electronic Remittance Advice (ERA), is the electronic method for providers to receive Explanation of Benefits (EOB), Explanation of Payment (EOP) and claims denial information. This notice of payments and adjustments is sent by the PAYERS and/or Clearinghouses to providers, billers and suppliers. The industry standard for sending ERA data is the HIPAA X12N 835 standard.
A: Providers and payers use 835 electronic format. Health care providers includes dentists, chiropractors, doctors, clinics, psychologists, nursing homes and pharmacies. Payers include health insurance companies, HMOs, a company's own health plan, and government programs.
A: Contact your insurance carrier or clearinghouse. If you have enrolled with your insurance carrier, your 835 file would be available from the Bulletin Board System (BBS), web page or FTP program.
A: There are many benefits and advantages to using 835/837 SOLUTION, which include, but not limited to:
- Instantly convert raw ANSI 835 files into a readable and printable EOB format
- Receive Payment Information more quickly
- Faster communication and claims information
- Easier retrieval of archived data
- Instantly view paid receivables in real time to help monitor cash flow
- Organize actual account receivables in one easy-to-view format
- Quickly collect a high percentage of co-pays and deductibles
A: 835/837 SOLUTION does not need to interface with your practice management software. 835/837 SOLUTION is compatible with all HIPAA compliant ANSI 835 files from any Payer or Clearinghouse.
A: Yes, 835/837 SOLUTION allows you to read and print ERA files in a standard EOB format.
A: Yes, with 835/837 SOLUTION you can easily generate and print reports based on the following:
- Entire 835 file(s)
- Check Number
- Claim Control Number
- Customized using export functionality..........and more!
A: Yes, 835/837 SOLUTION also allows you to export patient data into any file format (i.e. Excel) to create your own custom reports
There are many reasons customers choose 835/837 SOLUTION™ over other products such as Medicare Remit Easy Print (MREP). The reasons include:
- 835/837 SOLUTION™ works for all HIPAA compliant ANSI 835 ERA files from any Payer or Clearinghouse.
- 835/837 SOLUTION™ reads primary, secondary, and tertiary insurance, while other products focus only on primary insurance.
- 835/837 SOLUTION™ is user friendly and requires no training, while other products are cumbersome and hard to manage.
- Updates and enhancements are available without the need to purchase a new version or install a new program.
- OmniView Medical Solutions takes pride in providing industry-best customer support.
A: The annual renewal fee is for the software license renewal, but also gives the customer unlimited support and maintenance, and access to updates/enhancements. This allows customers to take full advantage of all new features without having to purchase a new version. The annual renewal fee is applied after one year (365 days) of the original purchase date. Please contact OmniView Medical Solutions with any questions or concerns at 1-855-843-9835.
A: NO. Your data is kept on your PC or Network. OmniView Medical Solutions has absolutly no access to any of your data.
A: To retrieve your unlock code, simply navigate to the Unlock Code Generator page and enter your invoice number and details. If your unlock code is already generated, it will be emailed to you. If it has not been generated yet, it will be automatically emailed to you when it is generated.
Click For Free Trial
"It took me less than 10 minutes to understand 835/837 SOLUTION and feel comfortable using it. This speaks very well for the program "
-Sandra, Office Manager
Converts all ERA files
HIPAA Compliant 4010 and 5010 ANSI
835 Electronic Remittance Advice (ERA) files from any Payer or Clearinghouse
into a standard EOB format
Fully customizable to sort and read
files by check, claim, patient, insurance
Identifies Unpaid Claims
Immediately identifies unpaid and underpaid percentage claims
Dramatically improves office collections, resubmission of claims, underpaid claims,
billing errors, rejection codes and co-pays
Contact your Payer or Clearinghouse
to receive your ERA files and start using
835/837 Solution™ today.